As a patron of the Arkansas Workforce Centers in the West Central area, you are eligible for a broad menu of services whether you are an employer or job seeker.
Job Seekers Services May include:
- Referrals to potential employers
- Assistance with resume preparation
- Networking opportunities
- Knowledge of in-demand jobs
- Assistance with supportive services such as child care and transportation in order to keep employment
- Job Fair information
- Job readiness training such as CRC, WAGE, & GED
- Youth Programs for 16-24 year olds
- Youth Program Services Guide click here.
For direction on any of the Jobseeker Services listed contact your local Workforce Center.
Click Here to find a local Workforce Center near you.
For job listing across the West Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area see and search below:
Job Seeker Survey
We are always looking for ways to improve our services. Please take a moment to click on the link below to provide us with feedback on your recent experience with WCAPDD and the Arkansas Workforce Center: Jobseeker Survey