- Low interest loans – up to 4 percentage points below current money center bank prime rate as quoted in the Wall Street Journal.
- The maximum size of any single loan shall not exceed $200,000 and a minimum loan should not be less than $10,000.
- No more than 50% of RLF loan proceeds may be used for working capital
- The term of working capital loans will vary according to the type of loan and the need of each individual borrower.
- Total project cost includes fixed assets, equipment, and working capital, the term of the loan will range from five to seven years.
- The RLF provides funding assistance for such enterprises (start-up businesses, women-owned and minority-owned enterprises) to relieve any hesitancy among commercial lenders and reward aggressive entrepreneurship.
- Funds will be available for capital expenditures and operating needs of businesses unable to obtain commercial lending.
- Job creation and/or retention will be a primary objective of the funding decision.
- Businesses must be located in the WCAPDD service area, which includes Clark, Conway, Garland, Hot Spring, Johnson, Montgomery, Perry, Pike, Pope or Yell counties.
To view and download the application checklist Click Here.
If you are interested in submitting and inquiry please Click Here and complete the form.
For additional information contact Darian Piper, RLF Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-525-7577 ext 1008 .